Wednesday, March 3, 2010

From a cousin...


Today my sister Crystal called to tell me something.

Her daughter Grace came home today with a school project. It was a book of poetry Gracie had made. It had been professionally hard-bound and looked really nice.

On the front page it said "Poetry by Grace Seager"

When you turned to the next page it said:

"Dedicated to Ande Towns"

I am so thankful that my baby has cousins that still remember her...and who will think of her.

Gracie, you are a sweetheart, and I hope you will understand how much your dedication means to Uncle Matt and I...We love you!!

Now I need to go find a tissue!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

that is so wonderful :) love you jeanne and matt

Are You Serious! said...

♥ What a sweetie!!!!

Wendy said...

That is so sweet. Made me tear up a little. What a sweet cousin.