Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bean's house...


Crystal told me that she had the following interaction today with Isaac, who is 2.


"Today I-zi (Isaac) had a suitcase and was telling me 'bye bye'.

So I asked him where he was going and he said 'Bean's house'."

Isaac loves to come to his Aunt Bean & Uncle Map's house. Apparently he asks if they are going to "Bean's house" almost every time they get in the car.

I think that our plot to become the favorite
Aunt & Uncle is working!!

(Isaac kicked back watching a movie at "Bean's House")


6 comments:

Cindi said...

I love it! Bean & Map! So cute! :)

Afton said...

That's so cute. I love his nicknames for you guys. Also, I have an Isaac and we call him I-zi (Eye-zee) too! Sometimes I-zee Pie. I am always curious about nicknames for Isaac.

Heather said...

Um, if you cook for them like you do when they aren't there - they'll never want to leave!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ How cute! I love the way kids talk!!!

Marla said...

Love it! So cute!

The Lorenc Family said...

haha! He is so cute! What a lucky kid to have such and awesome Aunt Bean and Uncle Map!