Monday, September 19, 2011

A picture...

(I know I'm not smiling, but this was the best belly shot...so you get what you get!)

Here I am at 27 weeks and 3 days pregnant.  It feels like this last week I've just popped out and Baby Girl has gotten a lot bigger.

She's been very wiggly lately and I love feeling her move!  The feeling of her rolling over instead of just kicking is amazing.

I now have 2 months until the cerclage is removed.  YIKES!!  It feels like time to start getting things ready for this little girl!!

4 comments:

Brittney said...

you are so darn cute jeanne! :)

Marla said...

You look fabulous and I'm so happy for you!! :)

Unknown said...

You look adorable! Can't wait to "meet" the baby!!!

Emily C said...

Hi Jeanne! Nice to meet you! Thanks for stopping by and saying hi. I always wonder if anyone other than family, ward friends and college friends ever visit my blog. :-) congrats on your little girl on the way. girls are sooo fun. Sounds like she is already really active!