We decided to start a family blog that will keep our friends and family updated with what is happening in our life...and with our new arrival!
Feel free to add comments...I'm shameless, I love them!!!
I have been nauseated a bit, but there isn't any particular time that I feel yucky. It strikes whenever it wants! The saving grace is Popsicles. If I'm feeling very bad, I can have a few, and that helps me feel better.
I have been experiencing a few mood swings. Thankfully I can usually figure out that I'm not feeling "normal" and realize that I *might* be overreacting just a little bit. The tears fall freely and often, but usually it's because I'm feeling sentimental.
Matt has been just wonderful with everything. I was feeling bad after church last Sunday and he had me lay down and made me some lunch and provided popsicles...and anything else I could have possibly wanted.
We had an ultrasound on Friday the 11th and got to see and hear the baby's heartbeat. 121 beats a minute...pretty fast for such a small little sucker! We were excited when we figured out we were pregnant, but seeing that little heartbeat made it all so much more real.
In about 10 more weeks, we should be able to find out the "flavor" of the baby. I don't think either one of us have a preference, we are just excited to bring our baby Towns to the world.
My due date is February 25, and I'm already psyching myself up that the due date is really just a guess. This baby will come out when they are ready. Hopefully it won't have inherited my stubborn streak, but if my parent's curses work, then Matt and I are in trouble!
December 25, 2017
6 years ago
4 comments:
I'm excited to find out the flavor! Then I can make you a present.
Hooray for a family blog! :)
February is a great time to have a baby. : ) That is the month that Kailey was born. : ) I can't wait to hear what the gender is! We find out next month what "flavor" we are having. I can't wait!
My darlin! Congrats!! How come I have to find out the wonderful news in your family blog and not from you directly??!!?? I am very happy for you. Wow marriage, baby, what more could you ask for? Things are good here, Kyla is at church camp, comes home Saturday and goes to volleyball camp Sunday, Necia, her husband and Aaralynn moved to Tennessee - I miss them terribly but they are doing great. Married life is treating me well - he is so wonderful - we will have to try to make a trip out to see you sometime and you know of course you make it this direction you are always welcome here with open arms, warm bed and food for the stomach!
Post a Comment