Friday, April 24, 2009

Moving...

I am really going to love the benefit of moving...honest.

A bigger house, a yard, garden area, HUGE kitchen, garage...but getting there is driving me NUTS!!!

Who knew we had so much STUFF??? Not me!

Starting right now, I'm saving my pennies and having movers do this next time, because I'm not having fun anymore!!

Alright, back to packing boxes...**SIGH**

10 comments:

Blueyedmle said...

I wish I was there. Id help. WHERE IS YOUR RELIEF SOCIETY???

Rachel Berry said...

Good luck packing and claming... ;)

Genevieve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Genevieve said...

Jeanne- Its Genevieve Ballentine, well now Randall. I just found your blog, I hope you don't mind if I follow it. I'm a bit of a blog-addict and I love connecting with old friends!! I have a blog as well: randalltwins.blogspot.com Good luck with the move, moving is one of my least favorite things to do in the world.....

Heather said...

Moving is the worst. I agree. All the more reason I am determined to stay put this time. You're going to love it though and when you unpack all of that STUFF you will still have so much room!!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Totally sucks! I'm all for hiring movers too!!! :)

Gail said...

Girl I TOTALLY understand - three time for me in the last six months = no fun!!! (and were still not in our own house)

Lisa M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa M said...

Hear you there!!! Where are you moving??

Jess said...

Yuck, yuck, yuck! I hate moving! I love it when we are in the new place and settled but I hate packing up everything and unpacking everything. I really feel for you but if I were there I would totally help. It's not so bad when it's not your stuff :) Good luck!