Monday, October 5, 2009

Three Hour Tour...

On Friday Matt and I went out sailing with Charlie and his kids on Bull Shoals Lake. (The pictures aren't the best...we forgot the camera and had to make do with Charlie's cell phone...)


It was so much fun!!!

The wind was great, so the waves were excellent. It really was the perfect day. I loved being on the water again. It reminded me of being out on Grandpa Red's boat on Kachemak Bay when I was little...except Grandpa's boat was MUCH bigger! (and not a sail boat...but still...)

Matt has a chance to pilot the boat, and did a fantastic job...even if I do say so myself. Actually Charlie said so too.

I LOVE the look on Matt's face! You can tell that he's having a great time...



The skipper brought us in safe and sound, and it makes me wish that we had a bit more time in the year to go out sailing with Charlie. Thank goodness for next year!

Thanks for a fantastic time Charlie...we loved it!!!

3 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

Glad you had such a great time!

And thanks to you now I have the Gilligan's Island theme song in my head...... ;)

Are You Serious! said...

♥ He does look like he's have a blast! How fun! :)

Heather said...

That looks like fun! I'm glad y'all were able to get out and enjoy yourselves!