Thursday, October 22, 2009

I didn't know it could help THAT....

Actual conversation held with a Sam's Club Employee:

I put some Metamucil on the belt for checkout...Now we all know that whenever you go to Sam's you can't get anything smaller than a tub, trough, or silo.

Checker: Wow! That's a lot of Metamucil!
Me: Yep. Never hurts to be prepared.
Checker: Yeah. Specially with this swine flu going around. You don't want to run out of it!


Well...If Metamucil can help with Swine Flu, the CDC has missed the boat on that one!

I don't think that he was the sharpest crayon in the box...

6 comments:

Lacey said...

BAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Nice.

Cindi said...

hee hee hee

Blueyedmle said...

Umm. I guess now we know what qualifications are needed to cashier at Sams... Thank you for the laugh. I totally needed it today!!! And yes, you may look for a job for me. Although I still have no problem being your oncall massage therapist...as long as room and board is provided.

Nurse Heidi said...

ROFL!!! Adding that to my arsenal....

The Randall Family said...

LOL! LOL! LOL!

Brittney said...

Deanna Weimer read it at Ryan and Lana's baby boy's funeral the other day. I found it online after two days of trying to find it. I love it and I'm going to frame it.