Friday, December 18, 2009

Tonight...




Tonight,
more than other nights,
I miss my baby.

I'm not sure why it's harder tonight
but it is.





6 comments:

Debora said...

Lots of love coming from the Mikell's.......

Kelly.Chick said...

Love you.

Cindi said...

My heart feels for you! My prayers are with you, especially on the harder nights!

Blueyedmle said...

Oh honey. Its hard when it sneaks up on you. I know the feeling, but in a different kinda way. I love ya, girl.

Nurse Heidi said...

I have those nights too :(. Hugs!

Noma said...

Jeanne, I couldn't even try to imagine how hard it is for you and Matt! I want you to know that I am grateful to you for being such a wonderful and amazing friends for Marc and Leilani, you are such dear friends and I am grateful to you both! I am sure you have good days and bad days and I want you to know that my heart is with you and I pray that on your hard nights you feel Heavenly Father's LOVE more than ever!! I love you and Matt want you to know what amazing people you are!!!