Yesterday I had my ultrasound.
Baby is measuring about 4 days behind, but that doesn't really mean anything. That growth can be made up in just a week.
The baby looks good, but was lying in such a way that they couldn't get all the needed measurements. They also couldn't confirm the baby flavor because of the way our little one was positioned. I have another u/s scheduled for September 1. Hopefully the baby will be a bit more cooperative in a month! So for now, it's still "the baby".
My cervix has shortened a bit. It's now 2.2 cm with a bit of funneling at the top. Normal cervical length at 20 weeks is between 3 and 4 cm. Needless to say, we're a bit nervous about keeping this baby in!
So in bed I am. Thankfully I have my Kindle, the internet, and some TV. I'm also knitting dish rags. Because that's the only think I know how to knit!
My wonderful friend Amy sent me a care package. She included books, movies, a glass etching kit, and a kit how to knit a scarf. One day soon I'll get brave and give the scarf a try!
Today I am 20 weeks 5 days pregnant. This is the longest I've ever been pregnant. Ande was born at 20 weeks 4 days. Matt and I miss her every day, and we're so thankful for this new baby who is coming here!
1 comment:
Glad to hear about things. Keep it up. We had a friend that had the same things as you. They lost a baby at 19 weeks and then when she finally got pregnant again, everything was fine and then she started thinning and shortening. They put her on STRICT bedrest. She could only lay down and could stand to go to the bathroom and take a shower every couple of days. The good news is that once then finally took her off of bedrest at 36 weeks, she ended up not having the baby until almost 40 weeks. You can do it.
Post a Comment