Monday, August 15, 2011

A new favorite thing...



I have discovered a new favorite thing.  

It's amazing.

Baby kicks. 

Lots and lots of baby kicks.

This little sweet baby is moving around giving me thumps and bumps.  

It's not too violent yet.  Baby does have a tendency to pick one spot and kick and poke it until I am SORE, but you know what, I don't mind one little bit.

I can't wait for Matt to be able to feel our baby move!

6 comments:

Noma said...

Jeannie, I am so happy for you, I LOVED feeling my babies kick and knowing that a new little person was sharing your life with you!!! Our Love and Prayers are with you that everything goes well!! Matt will be thrilled to feel the baby move too!! We love you guys and appreciate all you did for Marc, Leilani and Charly, Kavika and Sariah...I know you miss them terribly, they miss you too!! We love you 3...very much!!!

Genevieve said...

That is so great Jeannie, I am so, so happy for you!

Heather said...

Yay for baby kicks! That's the best part.

Jenna said...

It IS the best!!! Also, I like your new pictures on your sidebar! You look gorgeous Jeanne. :)

Unknown said...

Yay for baby kicks!!!

Michelle C said...

Isn't that the most miraculous feeling ever. During my pregnancies I feel so close to Heavenly Father, it is such an empowering, wonderful thing!! I'm so happy for you!