Baby Girl made her appearance at 1:23 CST. She weighed in at 6 pounds.
Matt and I are THRILLED.
We would appreciate some prayers, she's in the NICU for now. Her little lungs are junky and they are fixing her up with some surfactant and helping her out. We did get about 30 minutes of snuggle time with her and loved every minute of it.
She's absolutely beautiful, and has a bit of dark wavy hair.
Pictures and name to be released soon!!
2 comments:
Many prayers will be coming your way. It's been such a long road and I am so thrilled for you guys. Hopefully someday we'll move back there and I'll get to meet this little angel of yours. Congratulations!!!
AHHHHHHH!!!! So happy for you! She is definitely being prayed for and you and Matt as well because I know how HARD it is to have a baby in the NICU. I love you all and I'm so happy!!!!!
Post a Comment