Oh my! Apparently it's been a bit since I blogged last...
Naomi is now 5 months. She's about 17 pounds now, and is wearing size 3 diapers. Clothes that are sized 3-6 months are getting too small, so I guess some shopping is in order! Shucks!
She's a great eater, and if you take her bottle out for ANY reason, she screams at the insult and then immediately calms down when you give it back.
Naomi naps for only about 45 minutes at a time. However, she will sleep for about 11 hours straight at night. Her self-imposed bedtime is about 6 PM, and if I don't get her to bed when she's ready, she'll wake up a lot during the night and extra early in the morning. She's waking up to eat around 4:00 am, and then will go back to sleep until around 6:30 am.
She's usually happy when she wakes up, and will greet you with a big smile when you go to get her up. Naomi still loves to be swaddled and if she's not, she'll wake herself up waiving her "bingo wings" around.
She enjoys blowing raspberries. Naomi has started teething, and is drooling enough to water the lawn!
Hopefully I can catch up on some of the older things I want to document for Naomi, and then keep up with the new from here on out!
1 comment:
She's so cute!!! I love that she has a schedule!!!
Post a Comment