Friday, May 25, 2012

The Zoo...

Last weekend, we took a mini-vacation to Memphis.  While there we decided to go to the zoo.  Both Matt and I really enjoy seeing the different animals, and we wanted to start Naomi on it early.  :)


The sun was AWFUL bright, and she left her sunglasses on for most of the day.


Naomi & Daddy 


Naomi & Mommy




Seeing the giant Pandas.  It's a popular exhibit, and we weren't able to get too close for pictures.


ELEPHANTS!



The polar bear came right up to the window where we were.  He was playing, I think.  He'd get REALLY close and then back up, then come in close again.  


Naomi at the polar bear exhibit...She sure looks impressed!  




We had so much fun.  It was super hot, so we're looking forward to going back sometime when it's a bit more cool.  

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Love that last face! ADORABLE!!

Gail said...

Oh my goodness she is so stinkin cute!!!! I can't believe she left the sunglasses on. Love the Zoo, so much fun!

Are You Serious! said...

How fun! She's adorable... Love the glasses, hat, outfit, EVERYTHING! :)

Ramona said...

Oh my cuteness!!! She has her mama's chin and cheeks. I could just squeeze those cheekies!!!!