HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, Jeanne and Matt!! Hope you had a wonderful day together!! One year?? Wow!! I can't hardly remember our 1st!! lol I can...but it was 40 years ago in April!! lol You two make a wonderful couple, loving, giving, happy and great friends!! Hope you have 100 more as happy as today was!! Thanks for all you do for Marc, Leilani, Charly and Kavika, you are very much appreciated for all you do!! You are AWESOME!! Love ya, Noma
5 comments:
I can't believe it's been 1 year already!! Happy Anniversary!!!!
:)Rachel
Happy Anniversary!!! What happened to our lunch date? LOL
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, Jeanne and Matt!! Hope you had a wonderful day together!! One year?? Wow!! I can't hardly remember our 1st!! lol I can...but it was 40 years ago in April!! lol You two make a wonderful couple, loving, giving, happy and great friends!! Hope you have 100 more as happy as today was!! Thanks for all you do for Marc, Leilani, Charly and Kavika, you are very much appreciated for all you do!! You are AWESOME!! Love ya, Noma
♥ That's just crazy and insane it's already a year!!! Congrats! :)
YEA!! Did you have a great day?
Post a Comment