Saturday, February 28, 2009

Buddies...

A few weeks ago we were babysitting for our friends (which we love to do!). Baby K was having a hard time, and so Matt got out the front pack.



It was a LIFESAVER.

Now Matt is the favorite, and sometimes I'm lucky if I get the time of day from Baby K!

6 comments:

Cindi said...

Good job Matt! And OH MY GOODNESS... Baby K is SOOOO big!! (And still super cute!)

Are You Serious! said...

♥ So sweet! :)

Afton said...

He looks like a natural!

Marla said...

That is adorable!!

Marla said...

That is adorable!!

Noma said...

Baby Kavika looks wayyyyy comfortable on Matt...good job Matt!! You ARE a natural!! Jeannie, Baby Kavika will love you the same...he probably just needed the pack and Matt happened to be the one to get it first!! lol I Love you guys and am so grateful for all the help you give Marc, Leilani, Charly and Kavika!! YOU are part of our FAMILY and we LOVE YOU!! Hey I want to follow your blog...how do I do that?? Love ya, Noma