Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Get a Clue...

The other night Matt and I watched the movie "Clue"...circa 1985. It was so fun to watch an "old" movie. Both Matt and I had seen this as children and thought it would be fun to watch it again. It was FANTASTIC! The cast is great, and I think Tim Curry and Madeline Kahn are hilarious!!


After watching the movie, we were talking about the game. We took a quick trip to Wal-Mart and we became the proud owners of the board game Clue. (And it cost a whopping $7.20...the box was a bit damaged and I got a discount for it...Booyah!)

The game is a little newer than the editions we played as kids, but it works. We've had fun the last few nights playing the game. We're having a fierce winter storm here in Missouri, and it's a cozy activity that we're really enjoying. Game nights is a tradition that I think our family is going to keep!

We won't tell who has consistently won, but let's just say I want to keep playing and Matt is done after one game a night. ;)


We're having so much fun playing Clue that I think we might get Monopoly on our next Wal-Mart run. Matt's all for it because...well...let's say I'm better at Clue than I am at Monopoly!

3 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

I love that movie! I love any movie from way back when!! And I can see you winning. Darn that Friends game!!!!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ I have never seen it! I'll have to check it out... I wish I could get Joe to play games with me. He's so not a fan well okay he likes a couple! :)

Blueyedmle said...

That movie is great. It is a part of my DVD collection. I haven't played the actual game in years. It may be time....