Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sickies...

Well, Matt survived the flu and is on the mend. He's feeling stronger from the surgery, and doesn't constantly feel like he's been hit by a truck. At the end of the day he's worn out, but is doing pretty darn good. Still not up to full speed, but doing better.

I, on the other hand, have come down with a wicked head cold. At first it was just in my sinuses, but now it's moving on down and I'm starting to get a sore throat.

So far I'm "lucky" and I'm getting my deep sultry voice, instead of my "13 year-old boy" voice (if you know what I mean). These are usually the precursor to me completely losing my voice.


Lovely.


Pass the Vick's vapo-rub and the tissues...and pray that Matt doesn't get it too!!

5 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ You usually do loose your voice i remember that and sometimes for no reason at all!

I hope you feel better quick and Matt doesn't get it!!! :)

Blueyedmle said...

I too am sporting the deep sultry voice... but with no other symptoms so far. Maybe it will be useful in the manhunt... Speaking of which, if you ever get to visit me in AZ you should bring along a man (not yours, another one for me) from that end of the country. AZ is majorly lacking!! Good luck with fighting of the sickies.

The Randall Family said...

Thank you so much for the support. I still can't believe that things got as serious as they did, but I am so grateful to be home now and so grateful for the two kids that I do have. I hope that all is going well for you. : )

Marla said...

Gosh, I hope you feel better soon. You guys keep getting sick!

Jess said...

BLAH...enough said.