This year I had a lot of fun making tutus for the little nieces. Here's a couple of pictures of Audrey modeling hers. I made each one white with a different color for the different girls. Kate got pink, Aud, blue; Mailea, purple; and Anna, green. They all liked them, but Audrey is wearing hers almost constantly. She even wears it with her PJ's!
I love the pose she struck in this last picture...it cracks me up every time I see it...
3 comments:
So cute! What a fabulous aunt you are!
♥ Very cute! What little girl wouldn't just adore those!!! Great job! :)
You are going to have to show me how to do that. I have a little girl who sure liked the looks of the tutu pictures.
We are glad you had a good Christmas!
Hope to see you both at your earliest convinence.
Love the VanHoose's
Post a Comment