Monday, July 18, 2011

Clothes...


I had been thinking that I would just wear my regular shirts with maternity pants this pregnancy.

Then the baby started to grow.  And on Saturday, when I looked in the mirror, I found that I was looking more like Gus-Gus from Cinderella than I wanted to.


Off to the maternity store we went.  I did find some cute shirts that I liked. 

So crisis averted, and now I'm starting to look more pregnant and not look like I've just had extra helpings at dinner!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I hate that "too much to eat" look. I was lucky that I had that look right after the holidays so I just looked like I'd had a really good holiday season and hadn't started working out for swimsuit season yet. :) I can't wait to see your cute baby belly!

Marla said...

LOL! :) Picture?