I've decided that bed rest would not be for me.
I've been staying down, trying to keep my back iced and not do too much so I will heal, and I'm BORED! We went and got me a few movies, and I've had the laptop, but I just want to go and DO stuff!!!
Unfortunately, when ever I get up to go somewhere, by the time I get home I'm hurting pretty good and just want to get my bag o' peas and get back into bed. (We bought some cheap frozen veggies to use as ice packs. It works GREAT!)
My doctor did prescribe a muscle relaxer, but I don't want to take that unless I really, super duper need it. I don't want to endanger our baby by taking extra medication. Heck, I'm nervous taking a Tylenol!
Matt's been wonderful keeping me company and getting me anything I could possibly want. He fixes me food, bring me drinks, and will do anything for me I ask. What a fantastic husband!!!
December 25, 2017
6 years ago
6 comments:
Duder - send some of those happy pills MY way! ;)
And get better!
Wish I could come hang out with you! But I'd have to bring my 2 year old and she'd eventually start the climbing, and she'd probably climb on you, and then you'd be right back where you started. Take it easy sister! These days are numbered.... trust me!
♥ Fantastic now doubt! Hopefully you heal up quick!
Phew! Glad you got your pills... Now just sit and heal. Wished we lived closer I would bring you some form of yummy-ness for dinner. Take care of you and that baby. And MATT! Thanks for taking care of my friend.
Hun, I hate to be a poop and all cause Im sure i would go crazy after a while too. BUT SERIOUSLY... enjoy the rest, you will need it. Cause come 7 or so months from now you would do anything for it. I havent had a decent nights sleep for over a year and a half and Im just getting started on this parenting thing. SO LIVE IT UP SISTA!!
Oh, I'd really really love some bed rest. A week would be great, please! LOL
Post a Comment