Saturday, August 30, 2008

It's starting...

Yesterday when Matt hugged me he told me that it was "different" from hugging me before.

Now there's something in the way.

This baby is starting to make their presence known. I've pretty much outgrown all of my pants, and my skirts aren't too far behind.

I did go get some WONDERFUL maternity pants at "Motherhood". They are VERY comfy and look good too.

However, I think I will stay away from most maternity shirts.

Let's just say the ones I tried on weren't that flattering. I'll have to take my sister shopping with me one of these days to find some good ones.

7 comments:

Marie B. said...

I think maternity clothes are so comfortable. They have made great improvements to make pregnancy stylish. I told my dh that it was imperative that I look adorable while pg.
Now all you need to do is take a pic and post!

David and Taryn said...

I wasn't too crazy about the maternity shirts at Motherhood either. Look around at JCPenny, Macy's, Kohl's, Shopko and all those type's of stores because they usually have at least a small maternity section and it's a lot cheaper.

Are you feeling the baby move yet? I didn't until around 18 or 19 weeks I think so if not don't worry.

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Yay you get to wear maternity clothes! That funny that he is noticing the "change"... I dont' remember Joe ever saying anything about it!

Heather said...

I usually just wear normals shirts a size larger. I hate the maternity shirts that are made to make me look blimpy. Pretty soon you'll be feeling that baby move! It's so fun that we get to be pg together!

Rachel Berry said...

Ahh Maternity clothes I WILL NEVER WEAR THOSE AGAIN! I didn't care for them. I like my regular clothes much better. But the perk of being preggers... You don't have to suck it in anymore.. Fabulous!!!

Nana Scott XOXO said...

Yes, I think we need pictures too!!! :)

Marie B. said...

My opinion? For what it is worth....
I liked to wear tight shirts to show off my bump! There is NOTHING more beautiful. I also had no problems wearing a bikini either with my big belly. Dont do blousy, go for it while you got it! And then show us pictures.