Wednesday, August 13, 2008

FRUIT!!!

This baby is now loving fresh fruit. I've been eating peaches, pineapple, strawberries, bananas...and I just want more!

Yesterday our niece Gracie came over and cleaned our bathrooms (Yay Gracie!!). After she was done, we watched a movie and had a snack. I cut up a peach & banana & a BIG container of strawberries. And then I warmed up some home-made hot fudge. It was OH SO TASTY!!! I didn't eat too much of the hot fudge, but Gracie sure enjoyed.

I think I'm getting over food aversions. I've actually been able to cook a few things, and food is starting to sound good. I think for dinner tonight we are going to have green chili chicken enchiladas. They have sounded good for 2 days now, and so I'm going to indulge!

2 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ That would be great not to have to worry about feeling blah all the time! :)

Rebecca said...

You need a ticker! How far along are you? Congrats on liking FOOD!!!