I know I post a lot about food...but I LOVE it!!!
Tonight I was creative and made crepes for dinner. I had never done it before, and I must say that they turned out pretty darn good.

My mom used to make them for us on special occasions, usually our birthday. But we called them Swedish Pancakes. My FAVORITE way to eat them are filled with cottage cheese and jam. I know it sounds weird, but they are TASTY that way!!
So tonight I got to have delicious crepes with fresh raspberry jam...DELISH!!!
(If you couldn't tell, tonight's menu was breakfast for dinner. I made Matt a waffle, cause he loves them, and we had bacon and juice too...YAY!)
Tonight I was creative and made crepes for dinner. I had never done it before, and I must say that they turned out pretty darn good.

My mom used to make them for us on special occasions, usually our birthday. But we called them Swedish Pancakes. My FAVORITE way to eat them are filled with cottage cheese and jam. I know it sounds weird, but they are TASTY that way!!
So tonight I got to have delicious crepes with fresh raspberry jam...DELISH!!!
(If you couldn't tell, tonight's menu was breakfast for dinner. I made Matt a waffle, cause he loves them, and we had bacon and juice too...YAY!)
7 comments:
Hey we had breakfast for dinner tonight as well, only I made Hot Cereal and toast which tasted nice because we just got back from watching Jentry play in a COLD football game.
My family's all time favorite meal is my crepes with a creme cheese filling and fruit on top. It is expected for all of the holidays and conference weekends and it's the best dinner ever! Yummy! Makes me glad conference is almost here! :)
Kim
♥ Sounds great to me! :)
When I lived in Cambridge, MA there was a crepe place a couple of blocks from my house. They had delicious crepe combinations. One of my favorites was brie, green grapes, green onions all wrapped up in a warm and toasty crepe. Then for dessert they made one with nutella (the spread of Gods) sliced bananas and strawberries. All wrapped up with powdered sugar and slivered almonds sprinkled on top.
You are welcome. I say that in advanced cause you will be thanking me.
i LOVE crepes! I had some of the best crepes every in Germany. Nutella and fruit. yum! i hope I can relive that someday!
It's your birthday today! Happy birthday.
The reflection on that fork is really freaking me out.
Post a Comment