Monday, September 8, 2008

A new look...

Our fantastic new look was done by my wonderfully creative friend Rachel (click her name and you can go see her blog...she's awesome!)

I have to give her props...she tried to get out of me what we wanted our blog to look like and I gave her pretty much NOTHING. I told her that Matt and I both liked blue, and what picture we'd like in our header. After that viola, she worked her magic and made a FANTASTIC new layout!

Thanks Rachel!!!

P.S. The picture in our blog header was taken in Alaska. When we went to the beach, I felt like a kid again and HAD to write in the sand with a stick. So I had some fun, and we took a picture of it!

7 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

Okay your were not supposed to say anything until I talked to you. But YOU DON'T ANSWER YOUR PHONE!!! :) I wanted to make it not so "plain", but again you don't answer your phone. Did I mention that you don't answer your phone?

Call me I'm all till all hours of the night.

:)R

Rebecca said...

It's very cute! And I love that picture :)

Gail said...

Cuteness!!

Hugh said...

so cute! I should ask Rachel to make me one too! Oh this is britt I just realized that I'm on Holger's browser!

Blueyedmle said...

Hey, somewhere in the changes (which are cute, by the way) my blog was left off the blog list.
:( Im sure this was just an error and not intentional ;) I hope all is well. Love ya girlie

Janessa @ Treasure Hunting Mommy said...

So cute!

Tiffany said...

Anderson! Hey I saw a comment you left on Emily's blog and thought I would check your out! I was talking to Shannon today when you called her on her cell phone and she said- Oh it is Jeanne and I haven't talked to her in a while and I said- I bet she is pregnant! So I checked your blog out and I was right! I keep up a bit on your life through Shannon- Congrats on the recent marriage and now upcoming baby! Parenthood is one wild ride! Stop by and visit- teamthonson.blogspot.com