Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cooking...

I LOVE to cook...hors d'oeuvres, main dishes, salads, desserts, side dishes...ANYTHING!!

I love making yummy food for people to eat.

I love experimenting with different recipes and tweaking them to taste oh so delicious.

I love reading recipes and imagining how delish they would taste.

I love making menus and deciding what yummy dish I'll make Matt for the upcoming weeks.

I love grocery shopping to find the *just right* food for our menus.

I *secretly* love the fact that my husband has gained a bit of weight since we got married. (Ok, now it's not such a secret)

I just LOVE it!!!

6 comments:

Brittney said...

i love your cooking and was just talking to jess about how much we loved that perk of our friendship ;)

Afton said...

I appreciate your dinner ideas. I used the breakfast for dinner and potato bar ideas to rave reviews a couple weeks back. I think "potato bar" is going to be one of our regulars too. It's easy and filling and now the kids are old enough that they actually like it.

David and Taryn said...

You can come cook for me anytime!!! :)

Have you thought about starting a recipe blog? That way you can share all of your yummy recipe's. (Except for the Cinnamon Rolls because that one is top secret!)

Jess said...

yes!! You should definitely start a recipe blog for those of us who are cooking challenged but have the desire to be as amazing as you. I have the hardest time deciding what to make for dinner. We usually end up having the same 5 meals over and over again. I need help!!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ I miss you cooking for us!!! I HATE to cook. I do because I have too but really so not my favorite thing. I'm all for the EASY recipes that don't take much time and I can pop in an oven to cook! :)

Jennifer said...

I think the cooking blog is a great idea. I too enjoy cooking and would love to share recipes. I'm glad you have something in your life you enjoy so much. Take care.