Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy birthday Matt!

We didn't do too much for his birthday...having your day fall on a Monday sure is rough!

We went to Buckingham's for dinner, and then had cake with Marc, Leilani, and children. It was a lot of fun.

For his present, I got Matt a pet.

Ever since we went to Alaska Matt has wanted a King Crab for a pet...thought it would be cool just to have one walkin' round the living room. This would pose a little problem because we live in a 2 bedroom apartment, and the big ones can be around...oh...FIVE FEET WIDE!!!


Since I thought that would be a bit pinchy (and crowded!), I decided to go smaller scale, and go with something a tad tinier.

Hermit crabs to be precise! He has a nice "crabitat" (it's like a fish aquarium) with 4 hermit crabs. We did have 5, but I dropped one on accident and he died. Therefore I am not allowed to touch said crabs. But they sure are fun to watch!

Matt is such a wonderful husband, and I feel blessed that we get to spend the rest of our birthdays together!!

Happy Birthday honey!!! Here's to another great year!!!

3 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ I hope he has/had a great birthday week! :)

Vanessa said...

Hello Jeanne! I am happy you found my blog so I could find your blog! How have you been? I went back and read some of your past entries...I am sorry to hear about your little Ande. I'm glad you've got support of friends and family to help you through such a tough time.

I'm excited to be able to see what you are up to and you know where to go for Liam updates!

Was Matt in the ward in Springfield too? He looks familiar but I could be wrong. Sorry this comment has nothing to do with the post...Happy Birthday Matt (now it does)

Brittney said...

Happy Birthday!

You are a rockin wife to get your man some hermit crabs! Seriously.