LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your dancing video!! I never knew the two of you had it in you!! How are you doing?? I hear you got to spend a whole day with Charly and Kavika...I am jealous!! Not really!! I am sure you had a marvelous time with them and them with you!! I am so grateful to the two of you for being there for Marc, Leilani, Charly and Kavika!! They love you guys so much and so do I!! You are family and we hope you are doing well. Please go visit my blog and tell me what you think...I AM new at this so be 'gentle and loving'!!
Oh my gosh.. THAT IS HILARIOUS!!! haha! I love Matt's facial expression! I imagine if he ever really did disco, he would give the exact same expression in real life! Oooh! That was good!
Thank you so much. We are so excited. I love your jibjab cartoon by the way. You look so happy. How are things going for you guys? I hope that all is well. You deserve the very best.
9 comments:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your dancing video!! I never knew the two of you had it in you!! How are you doing?? I hear you got to spend a whole day with Charly and Kavika...I am jealous!! Not really!! I am sure you had a marvelous time with them and them with you!! I am so grateful to the two of you for being there for Marc, Leilani, Charly and Kavika!! They love you guys so much and so do I!! You are family and we hope you are doing well. Please go visit my blog and tell me what you think...I AM new at this so be 'gentle and loving'!!
That was too funny. I did that at Christmas time with the kids. I don't know if you saw it or not. I hope your day is more exciting. :)
Take care.
That was too funny. I did that at Christmas time with the kids. I don't know if you saw it or not. I hope your day is more exciting. :)
Take care.
you guys are wicked awesome dancers.
♥ Too funny! :)
Awesome video! You got some moves!
Oh my gosh.. THAT IS HILARIOUS!!! haha! I love Matt's facial expression! I imagine if he ever really did disco, he would give the exact same expression in real life! Oooh! That was good!
Thank you so much. We are so excited. I love your jibjab cartoon by the way. You look so happy. How are things going for you guys? I hope that all is well. You deserve the very best.
Wow! I had no idea you two were such good dancers! You'll have to teach me some of your moves.
Post a Comment