So based on a few requests, I've decided to start a new food blog. I'll post recipes, menu ideas, cooking tips, and sometimes favorite kitchen gadgets that I love.
If you have any suggestions, questions, have something you want to see, etc, please feel free to email me or leave a comment! I LOVE comments!
The address is www.townsfamilyfare.blogspot.com
Here's hoping it works and gives someone some new inspiration and ideas!
If you have any suggestions, questions, have something you want to see, etc, please feel free to email me or leave a comment! I LOVE comments!
The address is www.townsfamilyfare.blogspot.com
Here's hoping it works and gives someone some new inspiration and ideas!
3 comments:
♥ Can't wait to see what you have to post! :)
Yay for Jeanne! My lifesaver!
I'm going to follow your food blog too. I need more ideas, and then I need time to execute delicious meals. Your husband is lucky!
Post a Comment