
Yesterday we heard from the monument company that Ande's headstone had been installed. Matt and I went up to see how it looked. It was the first time we'd been back to her spot since the burial.
It turned out very nice. Matt and I picked the flowers because they reminded us of the Forget-me-not flower...
I'm glad that our baby's little spot is now marked.
11 comments:
Oh it's beautiful, I love the little flowers they are perfect.
;)R.
Oh it looks really sweet Jeanne. Hugs.
♥ The flowers are so sweet! :)
How beautiful. I love the flowers.
I know what you mean about being glad her spot is marked. It gives her the recognition that she deserves. It's beautiful Jeanne....just like your girl. Hugs.
After my visit to Alaska, the forget me not became a favorite flower of mine. And how fitting for your sweet Ande.
Very simple and sweet. And the flower is so appropriate since she will never be forgotten!
I love it. Small like she was :) It's so pretty.
That is perfect! Just like little Ande!!!
Matt and Jeannie...this is new to me...the blogging...so I am trying to get my own set up and it is taking forever cuz I don't want people to think that I am stupid and don't know how to blog...although I DON'T!!! I want you to know that my heart has hurt for you in the loss of your BEAUTIFUL little ANDE and I pray that with time it will get easier! I am so glad that you have many friends and loved ones, especially Marc and Leilani that are there for you, you are loved a LOT!! I pray for the 3 of you every day that you know that you will be able to raise little Ande in the Millenium because you both are so Spiritual and she is yours FOREVER!! That is a wonderful thing to know, and Heavenly Father loves you and is now taking care of your little Ande and she is in the best of HANDS!! I love you and all though I didn't get to meet your little ANDE...I know that I love her TONS!!! I love you, Noma
I am so late on this! Sorry, Jeanne. Ande's grave is perfect. So beautiful!
Post a Comment