Matt is doing great. He got up yesterday and sat in a chair for about an hour, and he went on 2 different walks.
This afternoon he was able to have his NG tube removed, and can have clear liquids for now. If all goes well, we may even be able to go home tomorrow.
I'm doing ok...still pretty tired, but sleeping alright at night. I'm just really glad and relieved that he's doing better.
Thanks to everyone for all the prayers!
December 25, 2017
6 years ago
5 comments:
So glad he is doing well!! Hopefully home is where you'll be tomorrow! Keep us posted!!
Glad to hear the good news.
♥ That's great that he's doing so well! :)
Wow, what a trooper! Sounds like he's doing better than even predicted! Way to go, Matt! :D
Ahhh! Oh my gosh, I'm sorry for both of you. PLEASE let me know if I can bring you guys a meal or help out in some way. I'll keep you in my prayers. I'm glad he's feeling better.
Post a Comment