Sunday, December 28, 2008

Flowers...

I've seen many airplane plants before, but I've never seen them bloom before.


I brought this plant back to Missouri from Oregon two years ago. Matt started taking care of it after we got married, and about 3 weeks ago we found flowers on it!

Pretty amazing to me!

3 comments:

Eden said...

Congratulations! Your plant is as big as it's pot. At least when I had these growing up that's what I was taught. And I often had the flowers that turn into baby spider plants (I have always called these a spider plant). If you leave it in the pot, more shoots will come up. The babies can then be planted to start their own family.

Brittney said...

Holy crap! I remember that thing! It has pretty flowers :)

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Love the flowers! I do NOT have a green thumb! Mine would probably never flower! :)