I feel lost...I am a mother...but I don't have a baby. Am I the only one who cares that I am a mom?
Do people know how bad my heart hurts for my little girl that I only got to hold for a short time?
I feel like wearing a sign that says "My baby died..." so they know that I have a baby, she's just not with me. So they know why I see baby stuff at Wal-Mart and I cry.
My arms ache because I don't have my daughter to cradle.
And yet people go on with their lives and I feel like mine has stopped...I'm forever changed, but no one knows...I'm forever changed in a place where no one can tell, so no one knows unless I share it...and it hurts too much.
December 25, 2017
6 years ago
11 comments:
Sweetie, I know that your life will never be the same. That you are botha mother but without children. I'm sorry that you feel so alone, but know that you are not. Know that He has his arms out, ready to cradle you, to cry with you if you reach out to Him. He knows exactly the pain you are going through and in Him and with time, you pain will ease. I am here for you as well. Jeanne, you are never alone. I'm sorry if these words aren't comforting, they are meant in the best way possible. I love you so much! I wish I could carry this pain for you. Don't wait to call me if you just need to talk to someone, I'm a good listener. I love you girl and want to help. Let me know how!
Oh, sweetheart. You are in my thoughts so often these days. I can never begin to imagine. But there was an event in my life that has forever changed me. I walked around hollow for years. It felt like there was an actual hole in my chest where my heart had once been. I hated that no one understood and that no one could see the hole that I so realistically felt. My heart aches for you. While my problems both past and present seem trivial in comparison, I can only imagine your ache. Let yourself grieve and know that some days will be harder than others. But dont let the pain eat you up. I did, and I lost so much time and it took far more to humble me and teach me to turn to the Lord. Throw yourself at the feet of our Savior, He will provide you the strength you need and the understanding you lack. He will carry you through this, he is the only one that can truly heal you. I love you, hun.
I know exactly what you are talking about darlin. I'm so sorry you have to go through this and I'm always here for you.
I can't even imagine what you must be feeling - but I've been thinking and praying for you a lot lately. (I cry with you ~ as your friend)
Love Gail
Jeanne, my heart aches when I read your words. Every post you make I sit here trying to think of the right thing to say to you when all I really want to do is give you a hug.I just want you to know that you and your baby girl are thought of often.
i remember those feelings :( i can only say that time will make those feelings a little easier to bear. you ARE a mother...keep talking about ande and people will remember with you. i'm sorry hun :(
Jeanne, your words could be mine. In fact, your words ARE mine. Life sucks....life will never be the same. I'm here...call me.
Jeanne- I'm sorry. I love you. I'm always here if you need to talk or not to talk and just want to veg and watch a movie or go to lunch... whatever. I don't know what you're going through but I know you're hurting deeply. I'm sorry.
♥ I am so sorry! My heart aches for you! I can't imagine even in the smallest way what you're feeling but my prayers are with you!!! If you ever need to talk I'm here... I keep tossing around whether I shoulc call or not but I don't want to bug you! Let me know how what you think!
Love ya Melissa
I am sorry you are going through this!
Love ya Chica and Take care. TORI
I just can't even imagine the pain that you have been through. Reading through your blog has impressed me so much! You're so strong and positive. My heart aches for you and the loss of your sweet Ande. You're right though, you just have to wait, but at least not forever! Time seems to be flying by these days. Hopefully with the passage of time the pain becomes more bearable and the sadness is replaced by pleasant memories. Our thoughts and prayers are with you!
Post a Comment