Until I figured out that having my feet higher than my head was giving me a headache! So now I am sitting up enough to type for a bit.
GOOD NEWS!!!
The leaking has definitely slowed. I leaked more yesterday afternoon than I have since 11pm last night.
There haven't been any contractions. This morning the doppler was acting up so I had a quick ultrasound. Oh darn.
Miss Ande was laying transverse, with her head towards my left, feet on the right. It showed that there was still fluid in there, and she had the hicups.
We saw her moving a bit, and then she started sucking her thumb.The nurse asked if I knew what the results of the fluid check ultrasound was yesterday. I didn't but told her that I would like to know. I asked what my fluid SHOULD be. She said that if it was around an 8 for me that would be really good. A few hours later, she came back grinning. Yesterday (AFTER all the leaking) my fluid level was a 12.2....So we are in good shape for the fluid levels!!!!
It looks like we'll be getting out of here on Saturday, and then it's home to bed for me, and we wait. I'll be 24 weeks on Nov 4th, so after the 4th I'll be back in hospital. New Year's Eve is my 32 week mark...if we can hang on until then, it will be FANTASTIC. So we are praying for an after Christmas baby...hopefully an after New Year baby!
We are hanging in there. We feel the prayers and faith of all of our family, friends, and loved ones. Thank you so much!!
6 comments:
Hang in there Jeanne!! I am praying for that little girl! You and Matt are the best, and deserve the best.
You're definitely on our prayer list! And know that Adam's sister had her baby at 24 weeks (not that you want to do that). Today, William is a relatively healthy, but very petite (size 3-6 mo clothes) 15 month old.
Jeanne that is great news! I know that Heavenly Father is very mindful of you and your baby girl. I am thinking about you and praying for the best. Hang in there and be strong. I'm sure bed rest can be very frustrating but think of the reward. You are awesome!
That is good news! Hopefully she decides to stay put until it's time. Call me whenever you know I don't have a life. :)
Jeanne -- I keep thinking about you and praying for you. Just hang in there. I got a good chuckle of you laying your head down so far you gave yourself a headache. Find a good book to read. Have you read the Twilight series yet??
♥ I'm so glad that things are going better!!! Here's to holding out until well past the new year!!! :)
Post a Comment