We want to let everyone know how much we appreciate your thoughts, prayers, and love.
However, right now we are pretty darn exhausted.
We will keep the blog updated, and if there are developments and we can't post, we'll get someone to take care of it for us.
We're not really answering our phones or emails, so don't worry if you call and can't get us.
We plan on catching up on our sleep over the next few days...and just over all laying low. We do love emails, but if you send one, we may not be able to answer it.
Again, please know that we appreciate everything that has been done for us, and all of the prayers on our family's behalf.
Lots of love,
Matt, Jeanne & Baby Ande
December 25, 2017
6 years ago
8 comments:
We are still praying for you, Matt & baby Ande. Just wanted to let you know we are thinking of you. Love you. Hang in there.
Rachel
Oh Jeanne, I love the name Ande! That is so pretty. I won't bother you by calling but know that I'm thinking of you and you're constantly in my prayers and I will do anything that I can for you guys if you need me. I'll keep checking your blog for updates. If you ever need help with a blessing at either hospital, Judd works at both. Cox, in Endoscopy and St Johns NTICU... you might have to ask for John Winter if they don't know who "Judd" is. But he'd be there in a heartbeat if he's there working. Anyways, I'm thinking about you three.
Take care of yourself Jeanne!
Oh wow. I am so sorry to hear how rough things have been for you. I jsut got back from out of town and read your last 5 posts and about died. I am definitley going to be praying for you. I hope you know how loved you are and that I wish the very best for you and Matt.
And I think the name Ande is beautiful! :)
Love you
Jeanne, I just love you guys so much! I'm fasting for you tomorrow. Hang in there, honey!
Jeanne, I just wanted you to know that David and I are praying for you guys - hang in there, we love you (but more important the Lord loves you!!)
Crystal just called and I just wanted to say how sorry I am for your loss. I know that the Lord loves You and Matt. You two are such an example to me. You have such strong faith in all that you do. The Lord is mindful of what you are going through right now.
Just know that I love you and are thinking of you daily. Take care and if you need anything just give me a call.
♥ you!
Rachel
Jeanne. I love you. Hang in there. Call me if you need anything or just to talk to someone.
Post a Comment